giovedì 8 novembre 2012

The Morning Conference Call and the Labyrinth



During this morning business conference call with a client

Mr. J:  Good morning Leo, I am so sorry for my delay with this response, just yesterday I have returned from Japanese trip.

Leo: Don't mention it. Hope your trip was successful.  

Mr. J: It was , indeed. During my flight back home last night, I dreamed a curious dream.

Leo: I rarely remember my dreams. What did you dream about? 

Mr. J: It was all about you I am going to tell it to you, hope you do not mind.

Leo: No, not at all mr. J. Please continue.

Mr. J: Last night I dreamt I was normal (Mr. J  have an ongoing and very visible medical problem) yet people still pointed and laughed. I get rude remarks and such on a daily basis yet in the dream I had no medical issue and no scars yet I was being laughed at even more than normal. Weird. Then I saw you. Dressed like a Lady. 

Leo: I beg your pardon Mr. J? 

Mr. J: Yes, it was like talking to a 19th centuries English old lady, dressed in black. You were polite and gentle. You’ve gave me a kiss and disappeared into a Labyrinth. You told me to hurry and come to you and so I did but you disappeared again. Then the music started.

Leo: The music Mr J? What kind of music?

Mr.J: I do not remember Leo, but it was a wonderful music. Thank you Leon, you’ve made my dream pleasant at the end. So, what about your proposal, could we discuss the budget now? It is little bit high.

Leo: Certainly Mr J, but please remember, it’s still the economic one, compared to the actions I must undertake. As you mentioned in your dream, you figure out what the labyrinth the media world is and I shall help you how to get out of it.

Mr. J: Leo, you are a bastard! But a charming one!

Leo: I know Mr J, now if you don’t mind… 



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento